Who am I? EXO AFFIES! We ♥ It Twitter Instagram +Follow 안녕

LUHAN IS LEAVING EXO... :'/

Hey guys. Luhan... Hermmmm, you guys must have know it. I am sad. A lot of things will changes. My fav otp. Our otp. T^T HUNHAN... XIUHAN!!! 

But this is his choice.... 

His weibo update. [Trans] "I'm home" :') 

His IG update... We love you too Luhannnnn! 

And Lay is a supportive brother :'*

Herm... Idk what to say or feel anymore. But seriously... I'm gonna miss XIUHAN! I'm gonna miss them and I bet minseok will miss him more... :'((( 
No more fake kiss scene....
No more xiuhan pic together.... 
No more jealousy against minseok and luhan.... 
No more protective lu-ge to baozi...
No more happiness of xiuhan.... 
No more soccer together... 
No more barista together... 
NO MORE XIUHAN! 
I'M CRYING SO HARD :"((((( 
I WILL MISS THEM A LOT! POOR MINSEOK. ALL OF HIS FRIENDS THAT IS THE SAME LINER AS HIM ARE GONE. KRIS... LUHAN.... :'(
Really hope that all EXO members will not forget to each other or lost contact! Please.... And hope that their group will not be disband! SUCKS YOU SM! 

Bye Luhan... Live your life. Do what you love. And always be yourself. EXO-L always love you :') #Staystrong #alwayssupportluhan and #kris ! 
Annyeong....

7 comments:

  1. Kannnnnnn! :'((( But it is his choice :') Keep supporting him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pelik laaa. Sebab ape eh? Tibe tibe jee T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Mcm biasalah ;) SM punya psl. Tak kisah langsung psl artist-2 dia!

      Delete
  3. even if OT1 i'll stay and support them. ToT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luhan is my bias.. N I really sad.. SM ni kann...

    ReplyDelete